Counseling Department Mission Statement
The mission of the Cor Jesu Guidance and Counseling Department is to offer comprehensive services that assist in the students' empowerment for success and fulfillment in academics, in the college-admission process and in their personal lives.
Working in tandem with the school administration, faculty and parents - and in accord with the Cor Jesu Academy mission - our students will become confident, healthy, contributing members of the global society.
Counseling Department Goals
- To provide a comprehensive counseling program that assists the students' success in academics, personal growth and college admissions.
- To develop a relationship and comfort level with our students so as to better provide support and assistance to them.
- To emphasize a developmental approach that fosters self-understanding, self-awareness and self-esteem within each student.
- To facilitate the healthy development of the whole person in conjunction with the mission statement of Cor Jesu Academy.
- To support the entire school community by providing information, resources, referrals and education in the areas of academics and personal well-being.
...our students will become confident, healthy, contributing members of the global society