Cor Jesu Academy 2016 Cash Raffle
November 1, 2016 • Cash Raffle ticket sales will begin
November 30, 2016 at midnight • All tickets and payments should be turned in for student credit
December 1, 2016 • Cash Raffle Winners drawn
Three cash prizes will be awarded: $10,000, $2,500 and $1,000!
Raffle Rules and Information
- Drawing is for three cash prizes: $10,000, $2,500 and $1,000!
- This year’s raffle runs from November 2, 2015 through December 2, 2015.
- Tickets sell for $25 per chance. An unlimited number of tickets will be sold.
- Winner’s name will be drawn at school on December 3, 2015.
- Student’s name and class year should be written on the tickets right away! When the sold ticket and payment are submitted, the student will get credit.
- Each student is required to sell a minimum of eight raffle tickets ($200 worth) or the student will be assessed by the Business Office. This financial obligation was explained in the tuition contract and in the student handbook.
- Money must accompany raffle tickets. Cash or checks are accepted. Checks should be made payable to “Cor Jesu Academy.” Please paperclip cash or check to the raffle tickets.
- Credit Card (American Express, Discover, MC or Visa) may be used to purchase tickets ONLINE ONLY. Please direct purchaser to www.corjesu.org/cashraffle. Please make sure the purchaser indicates a student name in order to ensure proper credit. Secure online purchases are available from November 1, 2016 through midnight November 30, 2016.
- Students can turn in tickets to the main school office. Please make sure the student name is on the ticket or she will not receive credit for the sale.
- If tickets and money are received without a student name, the tickets will be processed and no student will get credit for the sale.
- Paper tickets may be picked up in the main school office, or tickets may be downloaded here on November 1, 2016.
Ambitious students get a chance to earn Starbucks and Panera gift cards as follows:
•If 11 tickets are sold = $5 Panera or Starbucks Card
•If 13 tickets are sold = $10 Panera or Starbucks Card
•If 15 tickets are sold = $15 Panera or Starbucks Card
•If 20 tickets are sold = $25 Panera or Starbucks Card
Also, the three student sellers of the three winning tickets will receive $100 each for selling the winning ticket!!!!
Thank you for your support!
Please note: Shortly after completing your online ticket purchase, you should receive a confirmation email acknowledging your purchase. If you do not receive an email, you may contact Nancy Kroll at 314-842-4429 ext.139 or firstname.lastname@example.org to verify the transaction.