Tuition & Affordability
The tuition at Cor Jesu for the 2022-23 school year is $17,975, plus a $325 general service fee and a $650 technology fee.
Tuition is payable in several plans. Additional charges include uniforms and books. A $500 deposit per student is made with online enrollment by March 1 each year and is deducted from the total tuition owed. To further streamline and secure payment processing, incidental fees (i.e., athletic participation fees, AP exam fees, etc.) will be collected through Blackbaud Tuition Management (formerly SMART) accounts.
Earnings from the Cor Jesu's Endowment Fund and donations to the Annual Fund each year provide tuition assistance. Cor Jesu makes every effort to help meet the financial needs of all our applicants.
- Approximately half of Cor Jesu families receive tuition assistance through financial aid.
- 97% of families who applied received financial assistance.
- Financial aid for 2022-2023 ranged from $1,200-full sponsorship.
- The average award was $8,025.
Our financial aid program is administered through FACTS. To download a flyer with more information on the FACTS process, click on the FACTS link in the "Helpful Links" section below. Only one application needs to be filled out per family. Multiple schools can be selected from the FACTS online application. The online application form for 2023-24 can be accessed by clicking here. FACTS provides a Grant and Aid help line for parents at 866-315-9292.
February 2023: Incoming freshman Blackbaud Tuition Management enrollment completed online at enroll.blackbaud.school, and $500 tuition deposit paid to secure place in the Class of 2027 (If you have older daughters at Cor Jesu, a $500 tuition deposit per student will also need to be paid at this time).
February 24 2023: Financial aid application due to FACTS.
March 2023: Blackbaud Tuition Management enrollment or re-enrollment completed online at enroll.blackbaud.school, and $500 tuition deposit paid for upperclassmen.
Enrollment and all tuition payments will be administered online only through Blackbaud Tuition Management (formerly SMART).
For detailed Blackbaud Tuition Management enrollment instructions, please click on one of the following links:
Please contact Blackbaud Tuition Managment (formerly SMART) directly at 1-888-868-8828 if you have questions during the enrollment process.
March 1: Please go online by March 1 each year to enroll in Blackbaud Tuition Management at www.enrollwithsmart.com. Our school code is 11897. A $500 deposit per student is due with online enrollment. Total tuition and fees will be reduced by the $500 deposit. Payment can be made by credit card or direct debit to your bank account. If paid by credit card, payor will incur a 3% credit card fee.
The following are the various payment plans:
- Plan A: One lump sum made to Blackbaud Tuition Management by July 1
- Plan B: Two payments made to Blackbaud Tuition Management in August and November, based on date selected at enrollment.
- Plan C: Three payments made to Blackbaud Tuition Management in August, November, and February, based on the date selected at enrollment.
- Plan D: Ten monthly payments made to Blackbaud Tuition Management from July through April, based on the date selected at enrollment.
- How do I make contributions to the 529 plan?
- What is the annual contribution limit to the 529 plan?
- How long does the money need to stay in the 529 plan before it can be used?
- What are the withdrawal limits per child per year?
- How are funds withdrawn in order to pay Cor Jesu tuition?
- How do I set up my 529 withdrawals in order to make the 10 month Cor Jesu payment plan?
- Can I make tuition payments from a 529 plan AND also from non 529 plan assets?
Below you can download letters from the MO Catholic Conference and the MO State Treasurer explaining more about the changes to the program: