We empower bright students to recognize and use their gifts, so they become brilliant women who are compelled to Share the Love of the Heart of Christwherever they go.
No matter her interests, a student is sure to find a passion to pursue at Cor Jesu. We have carefully designed our curriculum to expose students to a diverse array of subjects, classes and teaching styles. Complemented by studies in theology and charism, the Cor Jesu curriculum creates a foundation upon which unique, dynamic young women may grow.
Select a department to view its wide variety of course offerings.
·The Cor Jesu experience prepares students to shine at the college level and beyond. Faculty engage students with innovative teaching techniques and hands-on experiences that drive engagement and ignite inspiration.
- We offer more than 50 honors and college-level courses that place students in rigorous learning environments with like-minded peers.
- Each Cor Jesu student leases a laptop for academic use throughout the year, expanding opportunities for self-learning and classroom engagement.
- Our eight-block schedule is designed to resemble a typical college schedule, with four 85-minute classes meeting every other day.
- Succeeding at Cor Jesu means knowing that you have a loving, supportive team behind you, including a dedicated Student Learning Center staff as well as a wellness counselor and a college counselor through the Career, College and Wellness Center (CCW).
Cor Jesu is proud to offer the Corporate Partners Initiative (CPI), a one-of-a-kind program, that enables students to apply classroom teachings and explore career opportunities at more than 80 of the region’s top companies. This on-site, hands-on exposure empowers students to make more informed decisions about their college, their major, and ultimately their career choice.
The Corporate Partnership Initiative:
- Directs students to careers that fit their passions
- Fosters professional mentorships and self-guided career opportunities
- Opens a door for internships and employment opportunities