To apply for admission to Cor Jesu Academy, a parent or guardian will need to complete and submit an online application by December 1, 2020. The online application will be available beginning at 10:00 a.m. on September 18, 2020. You should review your application for accuracy before submitting. You may also print a copy of your completed application for your records.
Here are some reminders as you complete the application to clarify different sections:
- You will need to create an account to complete the application. Be sure to write down this username and password for future use.
- The school year entering will be 2021-2022.
- A photo of your daughter is required so you may want to have a picture ready to upload.
- If you are a two-household family, please include all the information requested for the first household, and then select “Add Another Household” at the bottom
- If your daughter has attended multiple schools during middle school, you will be able to list the additional school(s) by selecting the “Add another school” option.
- Print the confirmation page for your own records if you would like.
Note: When you attempt to create your account, if you receive an error message stating that you are already a user in the system, try using a different email address or contact Colleen Smyth Dean '10 (email@example.com) or Margaret Adams (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will attempt to set up your user account. This may happen if your daughter registered using your parent email address.
In addition to completing a Cor Jesu application, please complete the Archdiocesan application. You can access the Archdiocesan application by clicking here.
If you have any questions or concerns about your application, please contact Colleen Smyth Dean '10, Director of Admissions, at email@example.com or at 314.842.4429, ext. 115.