Cor Jesu Academy is hiring freshman and junior varsity coaches and assistants for the upcoming season.
Complete the responsibilities assigned by the Varsity or JV coach or Athletic Director. Ensure that his/her behavior and the behavior of players is representative of Cor Jesu Academy. Oversee his/her team and maintain a close working relationship with all coaches within the program coached.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend and facilitate every practice and game for the team.
- Follow the guidelines and philosophy set by the Athletic Department.
- Understand and follow the rules set by MSHSAA and NFHS.
- Attend meetings, including those scheduled by the Athletic Director and Administration and the MSHSAA rules meeting.
- Stay up-to-date on changes in rules and skill development for the sport.
- Regularly check school email and the Athletic Department mailbox.
- Fulfill the responsibilities assigned by the head of the sport.
- Promote the program-wide expectations of the Head Varsity Coach.
- Assist the Head Varsity Coach in conducting a rules meeting for the sport before the first competition.
- Supervise the proper care and inventory of equipment used by the team.
- Provide the Head Varsity Coach with information needed for end-of-year inventory. Assist in storing equipment at the end of the season.
- Certified Teacher or college degree
- Completion of MSHSAA First Aid and Coaching Course
- Responsible, organized, creative and hard-working individual with a strong background in the sport being coached
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to Athletic Director, Liz Biedenstein at email@example.com. Resume and cover letter may also be mailed to the following address:
Cor Jesu Academy
Attn: Liz Biedenstein
10230 Gravois Road
St. Louis, MO 63123
If you have questions you may contact Liz Biedenstein directly at at (314) 842-4429x114 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org